|Packaging||250 x 375 x 70 mm|
The 2 CV was presented for the first time at the 1948 motor
show, 12 years after the start of the design study. This car was launched by the director of Citroën M. Boulanger, who wanted this surprising car. He had personally drawn up the main lines of it as early as 1936, which he summed up as follows : „four wheels
under an umbrella“.