|Packaging||370 x 251 x 71 mm|
Given the name „Char léger modèle 1935 H“ (light tank model 1935 H), the 400 machines were received between July 1936 and September 1938. The camouflages patterns suggested in the box pertain to both tanks that belonged to the first DLM (Light Mechanical Division). The one belonging to the 18th Dragons represents the tank as it was in 1937. The 4th Cuirassier Regiment had a tank that took part in the fighting from May to June 1940.